Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mick Jagger holiday lips with ducks




You're probably saying what the heck does that title mean. Well...that's the first thing that came to mind when I was taking this image. The Christimas lights along the bridge and the reflections reminded me of the Rolling Stones logo. It just so happens there were resident ducks landing at the time I was taking the photograph and it added a bit of lip like texture across the middle. If you look closely you can see their little Loch Ness impressions on the river. This image was taken late night/early morning down along the river walk here in San Antonio. Myself and several photography club buddies had just about free run of the place because it was mid week and middle of the night. It was a real treat though. We could set up our tripods where ever we wanted and the only folks walking through our long exposure were us, if we weren't paying attention. I'm headed to a different part of the river this weekend. Now that I've got my feet wet, so to speak, I'm anxious to see how the next shoot goes. Needless to say dear followers, I'm likely to share some with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment