Sunday, July 20, 2014



Hello Friend-

I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know what has been happening in my world.  I spent a wonderful Spring traveling through Italy and Scotland.  This was my first trip to Italy, many more to follow I'm sure, and my fifth to Scotland.  You probably know how I feel about Scotland already so you know I'll be back there as soon as possible.  I've got a few images added to my Etsy shop (link to your right on the side bar) and will add more as time allows.  Why wouldn't time allow you ask?  Well my Dad, see above image, is dealing with some health issues and I'm helping him and my Mom navigate doctor appointments, treatments and transportation.  So please send all the positive energy you can for Dad and I'll stay in touch. 

Things to remember:  The stars shine on you, so shine back.

All the best,

Kim

2 comments:

  1. I haven't visited in a long long time...if you're wondering why your views spiked, it was most likely me.
    The images of Italy are wonderful...some of them with lots of humour; b/w so perfect.
    I hope your family are o.k.
    It is difficult watching parents age. You can only be there for them as they were for you once upon a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Barbara-

      Thanks for visiting. As it happens my Dad passed on Sunday. He had been living with lung cancer the last year. I'm so glad I was able to spend that time with him and my Mom. I'll be getting back into my blogging routine soon. I'm so glad you enjoyed my photographs from Italy. It was truly an amazing trip and I want to return again and again.
      Thanks again,
      Kim

      Delete