Saturday, June 27, 2015

Hatched


Hatched: conspire to devise (a plot or plan) synonyms: conceive, concoct, brew, invent, plan, design


Hello again-

   As you might guess from the image above I've been thinking.  I've had a project in mind for a while and I've been letting it simmer.  It has been steeping.  I've been gathering information and I'm about ready to lay this egg, launch this project, dive into the deep end.  Ok, wait a sec.  This is sounding much more epic than it really is.  I've had an idea in my head about a way to sell my images in something other than a "hang them on the wall" way.  Just a couple more step to take and I'll be able to try it out.  So I just wanted to let you know I'm not just sitting around tidying my house and obsessively sweeping (this may end up a problem, we'll see) refer to last post.  So my plan is about ready to hatch and next week I'll start implementing it.  I hope to remember to photograph the process along the way so I can share it with you in a post instead of just the end product.  So how do you start projects?  Months of planning or a late night trip to your supply store of choice and asses and elbows til you finish?  Wish me luck! 

Talk to you again soon,

Kim

Almost forgot-I got my website up and running www.kclarkphotos.com This is a spot that links to all the places you can find me and my work online.  Give it a whirl.

1 comment: