Friday, February 12, 2016

Some Button Loves You



Hello Friend-

  I hope this new year finds you where you want to be or maybe on the way there.  That's true for me.  I'm at the point where I feel like I can focus my energies full time on my photography.  That means I've been assembling my art show booth set up, booking shows, building inventory, keeping myself open to new opportunities and adventures.  The show aspect of that starts this Saturday with a booth at the SoFlo Market here in town. San Antonio in Springtime is something to see and yes Spring starts in February here. Put away those sweaters.  So if you are in the area stop in and say Hi.  I will be at lots of other venues in and around the area and will keep you posted.  Follow along on my Facebook page and all the other social media links you can find on the right side of the page.  If you follow me on Twitter you'll be subject to some of my binge passions, Outlander, Agents of Shield, etc.  There's always something interesting happening there.

So...that's it.  The family and pets are doing well.  I'm spending the Spring and Summer working the art show/craft fair circuit in the area (fingers crossed for a Ruidoso show), Scotland in September because...Scotland, and any other adventures I can find my way into.  Happy Valentine's Day and like the photo says I hope some button loves you.

I'll write again soon,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment